Saturday 3 March 2007

The First Post

This is a blog. I've heard of them before, but generally steered clear unless it's something that really interests me i.e the fake Tony Clifton blog that surfaced on the 20th anniversary of Andy Kaufman's death and who could forget the classic blog by a certain ass kicker from the Luton area....I'm doing this more out of sheer boredom and escapism from certain troubles at the moment which I really should dig myself out of! At the moment all I can think about is something I don't think I should be thinking of so much. Among other things I need to go out more and make an effort to find out what my mates are doing, because I'm wasting away at home or at my Dad's on the internet. NEED TO GET OUT MORE. Monthly events do make up for that though and I'm very grateful for their existence.

Straightened my hair last night, couldn't believe it's godawful length. I looked like a bit of a girl I must admit, but it's not too bad I guess. Was a change to wake up without having to comb knots out of my hair and scream in agony. I'm getting to the 'shall-I-cut-it-all-off' stage and I'm still unsure. Anyway, I'm a bit bored now, I shall leave with something I truly hate. Things that are out my reach.

Luke - currently caught up in a wave of confusion, hoping that it's not a delusion...

No comments: